Features and benefits
- Bulbs should always be replaced in pairs. This bulb is sold individually
- With normal usage a HID bulb will last for 5 years
- Ideal standard replacement bulb
- Due to the high voltages involved, a qualified mechanic or auto-electrician should replace the lamp
- This bulb has been produced by Philips in Germany to the same high standard as your vehicle manufacturer insists on
- Original Equipment Quality
- Matches the colour temperature of the unchanged lamp
Philips Certificate of Authenticity
Fake Philips Xenon lamps are an ever-increasing problem. An estimated 80% of Philips bulbs that are sold both on and offline are potentially counterfeit. To actively tackle this issue, Philips have now added a unique Certificate of Authenticity to every single Xenon HID bulb they produce. Any bulb now purchased without the Certificate could be a fake and should be avoided.
Buy your Philips Xenon HID bulbs from ATL-Automotive Technology & Lighting and you can be assured you’re getting the real deal – every single bulb that we sell features the Certificate of Authenticity on the packaging.