For passenger cars produced after 2005 and operating in a wider range of temperatures. Also suitable for virtually all WDCT transmissions.
Enhanced vehicle availability and reduced operating costs
- Improved fuel economy due to low viscosity characteristics that help to optimize transmission efficiency and to reduce operational energy losses
- Outstanding performance in even high temperatures – exceptional thermal and oxidation resistance delivers stable viscosity and prevents the formation of deposits and sludge to prolong oil life
- Extended component life through excellent anti-wear, gear and bearing protection
- Robust corrosion protection on yellow metals and steel
Improved driving experience
- Smooth start-up and gear shifting even in cold conditions due to exceptional low temperature viscosity that provides improved lubrication
- Comfortable shifting and driving – outstanding synchronizer and clutch performance in a wide range of temperatures
- Outstanding anti-shudder performance and enhanced driving comfort through superior friction durability
OEM Specification Group
Audi/Seat/Skoda/VW 6-speed FWD (G 052 182), DSG7 S-Tronic (G 052 529); BMW Drivelogic 7-speed, DCTF-1, 6-speed DCT; Chrysler Powershift 6-speed; Ford Powershift 6-Speed, WSS-M2C936A; Mitsubishi TC-SST 6-speed; Nissan Powershift 6-Speed; Peugeot / Citröen DCS 6-speed; Renault EDC 6-speed, EDC-7; Volvo Powershift 6-speed; ZF/Porsche Oil.